Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer League

We are playing a bit more ultimate these days, I'm captaining our summer league team. Things are a bit more laid back up here than in Denver. Most noticeably, 'ultimate time' is very real up here. Games scheduled to start at 6 will typically get going about 6:45 or 7 with stragglers arriving over the course of the game.
The fields.


We also tried out our fishing gear with Suzanne and Carla. We didn't catch anything, curses.


And this is bit overdue, but Jes and I and a couple friends spent Solstice on the rock beach near Kincaid Park. I'm pretty sure this picture was taken at the end of the longest day of the year. 
Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are fishing, even if fishing is not the same as catching.

    At some lake near Wasilla I had luck with a weighted #8 Black Wooly Bugger hanging about 6 feet below a big and bouyant strike indicator. Finger Lake maybe? Rainbows and landlocked salmon.

    ReplyDelete