Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Colorado!

Jes and I flew down to Colorado for our friend's Pete and Sara's wedding.
We left Anchorage very early on Thursday. The fog that had rolled in earlier this week was present and thick.
Clear skies somewhere over British Columbia.
Upon arriving in Denver, we went to the mall. There are amenities that Denver offers that Anchorage doesn't and we needed to take advantage.
Early Friday morning, I headed out to Clear Creek to climb with Zac and Tom. Here Tom works out the moves to a route on the Guppy Wall.
Zac near the top of a great route at the Primo sector. 
The rock quality is great in Clear Creek.
Jes and I met back up in the early afternoon and headed out to the wedding.
The wedding was held at a country club is South Denver. The setting and the weather were perfect. 
More to come, cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment