I went down to Juneau to check on the building. It's being built and it's going to be a nice one. While it's been a lot of work, I'm very happy to have been a part of this one.
Juneau is pretty, I kind of want to move there.
Back on the home front, Max is still ridiculously good looking. Not sure when that will ever end.
There was a nice going away party for Josh and Linsday, good times were had.
A daily moment is the above picture, Max is inside the stroller, sleeping, and I am pushing him around our neighborhood. It's nice and can make for some pretty long walks.
Relations between Max and Stanley are still cool. Both sides have tried to re-start negotiations but it's a complicated process.
We have begun the process of ensuring that Max becomes a rock climber. We consistently take him to the same play ground with the climbing wall. So far he is more interested in the giant hole in the wall than the holds. We will persist.
Gratuitous Max pictures, cheers!









No comments:
Post a Comment