A post-work hang-out happened at Jenna's new summer digs, the hose was turned on much to Max's amusement. He's a big fan of water.
The animation does a good job of depicting Max's enjoyment. We drank beers in the sun so everyone had a good time.
Our friends Wendy and Jason kids had out grown their tricycle so they passed it on to us. In addition to water, Max enjoys wearing a helmet and roamed about on his tricyle. No pedaling yet, a lot standing up and pushing, mostly backwards.
And then I went to Colorado! I stopped by Aidan's and Renia's for a quick dinner before my ultimate tournament. I got some quality time in with my nephews Seamus (pictured above) and Jack. They rule.
The next morning I woke up, drove to the ultimate fields, and promptly injured myself. Bummer.
But the weekend was salvaged by seeing friends and family. I spent an evening with my folks which was great.
Then fortuitously, I was able to attend Pete's birthday party!
I rode the mean streets of Denver with Timmy D!
And enjoyed several tasty beers with Matt.
All in all, a good weekend.
I was great to return to Jes and this little guy...
...getting lost in the jungle that is our backyard.
Jes's parents and family friends, Susie and Erin, came to visit which was great. Max got more deserved attention and we enjoyed the long 4th of July weekend together.
We got a spot of golfing in...
Some burgers and hi-fiving...
...and a 4th of July bbq with Jason, Charlie, and Hazel.
Speaking of the Swift-Turners, they kindly let us borrow their canoe and once the weather turned towards the better, we got out to Sand Lake.
Max did great...
...and made an attempt at becoming one with the Lake. Savvy parenting Jes.
Lots of smiles round thee parts, until next time!
















Catching up with Max - great pictures!!! Love that he's into coffee. 😀
ReplyDeleteEmoji didn't work - :-) :-)
Delete